Old Island Directory
The islands and areas listed below have been completely removed from the island map. There is no way to manipulate the game into redisplaying them, but you can use these links to access what you desire.
- Video guides for the instructions below are now available! Chrome, Firefox
- A registered account must be used in order to play the old islands. If your account was registered in the HTML5 (Haxe JS) format, load it into the Flash (AS3) format using the Format Loader.
- This file needs to be downloaded and copied to the correct Flash Player cookie folder.
- Chrome users need to use the Pepper Flash Plugin (PPAPI) storage folder.
- Firefox users need to use the Netscape Plugin (NPAPI) storage folder.
- Go to the appropriate folder (listed here), open the folder inside it, and then copy the file you downloaded to the "static.poptropica.com" folder.
- Using the same folder as the previous step, follow the instructions on this webpage.
- Costumizing works in the old islands, but the player will need to close the game tab after costumizing, redo the last step above, and then teleport back to the island. Outfit changes made in old islands will only be temporary.
- It may be possible to use the Old Island Directory on a Mac computer, but the instructions above won't completely work.
- If the old island login scene appears after teleporting, that means the steps were not followed correctly and must be redone.
- The requirement for request blocking has been removed. If you installed the Header Editor extension or the Request Blocker add-on, you are free to uninstall it.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Great Pumpkin - Pumpkin Patch
Cryptids - Nessie Hunt
Wild West - Round'em Up (Nonfunctional)
Wimpy Wonderland - Main Street Demo
Red Dragon - Prepare for Impact
Shrink Ray - Shrink Shot
Mystery Train - D.C. Diner
Game Show - Money Ladder (Nonfunctional)
Ghost Story - Spook Central (Nonfunctional)
Don't be an Energy Hog
Dr. Hare's Secret Lab
Poptropica Labs (Members Only)